See below for the final session of Darrow Miller’s Wilberforce lectures on Nurturing the Nations: Proclaiming the Dignity of Women in Building Healthy Cultures.
You’ll hear Darrow address:
- The foundation of maleness and femaleness is the Trinity.
- Men and women have been made to co-create, co-rule and co-steward creation.
- How did Jesus evidence the maternal heart of God?
- In light of John Piper’s statement that “All things exist to demonstrate something of God’s infinite perfection,” what does female show the world?
- How God has designed a mother’s breast to picture His own sacrificial love.
- Why Ann Crittenden believes that “the people who provide primary care to children are the single most important source of our most valuable economic assets.”